ABOUT THIS BEER
With all of the overwhelming praise flooding the internet for Big Big Trouble Imperial Stout with Coffee, it was so hard to narrow it down to just a few quotes. So, we went with several:
- “Fantastic coffee and caramel with over-the-top malty goodness.” @Ryan C.
- “Deceptively smooth at 12% [ABV].” @ Marty B.
- “Pitch black. Deep coffee smell. Flavor is coffee and almost a cinnamon-like flavor… Love it. Great beer!” @DVMin98
- “Loved this. Chocolatey dust hangs on the tongue!” @CCC
- “So thick, smooth, roasty and delicious. I'll sleep well tonight.” @Johnny H.
- “I'm not sure I've ever had a more well-balanced coffee stout. This was amazing.” @KRH 1.
The masterminds behind this dark beauty are HopFly Brewing Co., a.k.a. the rising Eastern North Carolina brewery that PorchDrinking.com and The Denver Post call a “must try.” Today marks their first time on Tavour!
To craft Big Big Trouble, the brewers use a specialty coffee blend from Counter Culture Coffee. As you can see from the quotes above — just a small sampling of all the fans going gaga for this silky-thick 12% ABV Imperial Stout — the results are darn impressive!
Ready to get into some Big Big Trouble?