NOTICE OF COLLECTION
Information You Give Tavour
1. Registration Information: When you sign up for the Site and Services, you are required to provide your first name, last name, email address, password, zip code, and 21+ verification . In addition, you may opt to provide additional information such as a username to enhance the Site and Services experience.
2. Shipping Information: If you choose to ship any Tavour product or services, you will be required to provide a first and last name, company name, phone number, shipping address information, and a 21+ verification
3. Payment Information: If you choose to purchase any Tavour products or services, you will be required to provide payment information such as your first and last name, company name, email address, physical address or zip code, and credit card information.
4. Site and Services Interaction Information: If you choose to interact with the Site and Services, you may submit images, ratings, and written content which you upload, post, or otherwise transmit in connection with the service.
5. Online Surveys, Promotions, Contests, Sweepstakes: If you choose to participate in any online surveys, promotions, contents or sweepstakes, you may share your reviews, first and last name, and email address with Tavour.
Automated Information Collection: In order to access certain features or areas of the site, you consent to our collection of usage data through the use of tracking technologies or other passive means, including the following:
1. Log Information: When you access the Site and Services, you consent to our servers automatically recording information that your browser transmits whenever you visit a website. Server logs may include information including your web request, IP address, browser language, browser type, the date and time of your request, your mobile device or computer operating system, name of your internet service provider or mobile carrier, cookie information, etc. Our servers may also automatically record what you click while visiting the site.
2. Links: The Site and Services may include formatted links to allow us to keep track of the IP addresses from which the links have been accessed. You consent to our collection and usage of this information to improve our Site and Services. URLs: When you visit or access the Site and Services, you consent to our receipt of the
3. URL from the site you came from and the URLs you click on to exit the site.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons: “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device’s hard drive for the purpose of identifying your browser during interaction on websites or storing information or settings in your browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. In addition to the cookies and web beacons we deliver and use, we may also allow certain third-party analytics service providers to include cookies and web beacons within the pages of the Tavour website on our behalf and to retain and use Usage Data received from such cookies and web beacons themselves. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of the website or service that placed the cookie may not function properly or at all as a result.
5. Aggregate Information: We may compile the data collected here on an aggregate basis. This information may include the number of people who have visited the Site or used the Services. Such information does not identify you individually.
Location Information: In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Site and Services, you consent to our collection and usage of your physical location information if you use the Site and Services on a location-enabled device (including cellular, Wi-Fi, and GPS networks) or from your browser.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
Usage, Purchase, and Delivery of Products and Services: We use your personal information for our everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your customer account, responding to your inquiries, receiving and processing orders, shipping and delivering products and services, processing and collecting payments, communicating with you in regards to orders, products and services, promotional offers, special events, and other offers or promotions.
Provide, Troubleshoot, and Improve Site and Services: We use your personal information to provide Site and Services functionality, performance analysis, error and bug fixing, and improved usability and effectiveness of the Site and Services. In addition, we use your personal information to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services and websites and soliciting your feedback through email communications, telephone calls, and/or focus groups. In addition, we use your personal information to perform research and data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis in order to improve the Site and Services.
Communication With You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Service by different channels including phone, email, and in-app chat.
Personalization: We use your personal information to tailor our offerings to your personal interests, location and the manner in which you interact with us.
Community Interaction: We use your personal information and/or information you provide to enable you to interact with Tavour and our customers through our app, message boards, logs and social media. Such information will be stored and made public to the users of the Site, including images, product ratings and reviews, and some metadata associated with the posts such as timestamps. You are solely responsible for all images and information you choose to post in connection with the service. Any information or images posted to the service may be shared further by other users. We are not responsible for any sharing of the images or information you choose to post publicly on the site.
Legal Compliance: We use your personal information to comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements and our policies and practices.
We may also use Personal Information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection to the extent required by law or this Notice. We may use Usage Data (which, of course, does not include Personal Information) for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with our Affiliates so long as the disclosure and use of your Personal Information by such entities is consistent with this Notice.
Service Providers: We may engage third parties to provide services to us who have access to your Personal Information. In such cases, we require such providers to maintain your Personal Information as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us.
Surveys/Sweepstakes/Promotions: In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion on the Tavour website that is sponsored by Tavour and a third party, such participation serves as your consent for Tavour to share your Personal Information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion with the third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
Other: We may access or disclose information, including Personal Information, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of Tavour and our Affiliates(ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public(iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes(iv) comply with legal advice, applicable law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer all or a portion of your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
We may share Usage Data (which, of course, does not include Personal Information) with third parties, including our Affiliates, advertising networks, analytics providers and others, for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
Request Do Not Sell my Personal Information
To request to view your personal information collected and/or request deletion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.