Parish Brewing Co.
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
- A GABF Gold-winning brewery
- Craft Beer and Brewing calls them a Breakout Brewery
- Thrillist places the brewery’s Ghost in the Machine #1 in the 10 Louisiana Beers to Try Before You Die.
- Less than 500 bottles of today’s Royal Earth Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged Barelywine available through Tavour.
Grab your share now or miss out on:
- An 11% ABV Barelywine aged in Apple Brandy Bourbon barrels for 16 months before conditioning on a bed of crushed roasted pecans. Imported Cinnamon and Madagascar Vanilla frolic with apple spice and nutty pastry crust on the finish.
- It tastes like a brandy-spiked, caramel apple pie, and the lucky ones to try it are already freaking out — just look at that king-size initial rating!
Rated 4.40 on Untappd
Straight up bourbon apple fritter. So good and one of the best beers of the year for me
Barrel straight forward
This was a good broussard. It was really smooth
Apple pie! The cinnamon was most palatable, nutty presence from the pecans, drank very smooth, one of the best barley wines I’ve ever had
Dessert! Wish I had more
wish I got more, pastry barleywine will be a thing