A Note on This Beer
What’s pink and juicy with berries all over? This beer! Kulshan infuses their love of fresh, Northwest-grown raspberries into today’s easy-drinking, wheaty Raspberry Gose.
- The Yums: So much raspberry! Opening a can is like smelling a fistful of freshly crushed berries.
- Famous lineage: This brew is built upon Kulshan’s GABF, NABA, Best of Craft Beer, and WA Beer Award-winning Gose base. Color me impressed.
- Where It’s Made: Bellingham, WA, a town that’s quickly becoming a powerful craft beer hub thanks to top-notch breweries like Kulshan.
- Where You Can Find It: Only in the Northwest -- where the berries are freshest!
- How Pink is it? Seriously pink, downright magenta.
- When To Crack a Can: In the peak of the summer heat! This brew quenches your thirst faster than swimming in a lake of raspberry juice.
- Once You Pop: It’s refreshing AF -- we’ll warn you that one isn’t nearly enough for an afternoon float down the river with your buddies.
- What It Reminds Us Of: A soft and fruity, sweet berry lemonade with a saltine cracker-dry finish.
Parting Words: Raspberry Gose pays homage to the long, carefree, summer days we all love. You’ll smell it before you taste it, and by then you’ll be hooked.
Add your rating on the Tavour app.
It was okay