A Note on This Beer
What’s pink and juicy with berries all over? This beer! Kulshan infuses their love of fresh, Northwest-grown raspberries into today’s easy-drinking, wheaty Raspberry Gose.
- The Yums: So much raspberry! Opening a can is like smelling a fistful of freshly crushed berries.
- Famous lineage: This brew is built upon Kulshan’s GABF, NABA, Best of Craft Beer, and WA Beer Award-winning Gose base. Color me impressed.
- Where It’s Made: Bellingham, WA, a town that’s quickly becoming a powerful craft beer hub thanks to top-notch breweries like Kulshan.
- Where You Can Find It: Only in the Northwest -- where the berries are freshest!
- How Pink is it? Seriously pink, downright magenta.
- When To Crack a Can: In the peak of the summer heat! This brew quenches your thirst faster than swimming in a lake of raspberry juice.
- Once You Pop: It’s refreshing AF -- we’ll warn you that one isn’t nearly enough for an afternoon float down the river with your buddies.
- What It Reminds Us Of: A soft and fruity, sweet berry lemonade with a saltine cracker-dry finish.
Parting Words: Raspberry Gose pays homage to the long, carefree, summer days we all love. You’ll smell it before you taste it, and by then you’ll be hooked.