Interboro Spirits & Ales
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Interboro’s drive to continually outshine even their own beers is exactly the craft tenacity that earned them the title of one of Thrillist’s Best Breweries in NYC.
And, with their Primo Remix DDH Double IPA, they’ve done it again — in a BIG way!
This epic hop-mix is the boozier, juicier sequel to one of Interboro’s award-winning IPAs — a total of 5 bold hops and a mighty 8% ABV means this brew goes harder, longer.
So, if you’re ready to get the real party started, it’s time to snag yourself a stash of Primo Remix and jam to its juicy-dank tunes.
Crack open the can, sit back, and enjoy the show:
- Mosaic Hops start things off with a potent power chord of mango kush and bubblegum.
- Citra Hops blaze onto the stage bringing the juicy bassline with notes of pineapple.
- Galaxy Hops chime in, pumping things up with an overture of zesty orange peel.
- El Dorado Hops harmonize with a sweet chorus of stone fruit and bitterness.
- For the finale, a double dry hopping of Mosaic Lupulin Dust drums out a refreshing blueberry beat wrapped in a mouthfeel as soft as clouds.
You can’t download this NYC hop remix on iTunes, but you CAN score your VIP access to Primo Remix right here, right now!
Rated 4.09 on Untappd, 92/100 on BeerAdvocate