*Lobsters and Piña Colada
Tripping Animals Brewing Co.
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Recipe for a Hazy TIPA Piña Colada:
- 1 of Hop Culture’s Top 12 Best Craft Breweries of 2020 (Tripping Animals)
- 1 of Thrillist’s Best Breweries in Portland, ME (Definitive)
- A mountain of juicy hops for huge island paradise notes of drippy pineapple, succulent citrus, soft papaya, and lush coconut, with just a dash of earthy dankness
- 1 large splash of real pineapple for a wave of luscious, bright juice
- 1 big dose of genuine coconut for extra creamy flavors and a ultra smooth finish
- 1 enormous, surprisingly undetectable 10% ABV
- Crack open can and pour into chilled glass;
- Note invigorating tropical aromas;
- Savor each soft, velvety, fruit-amped sip!
Packaged On July 23rd, 2021
I could see people saying "TaStEs LiKe sUnTaN LoTiOn" but this beer was incredible. Very subtle pineapple. Not so subtle coconut.
Love coconut so this was a big win
wonderful. ABV completely hidden by the ipa and pina colada coco nut and pineapple taste. dear lord it’s fantastic. so wish I bought more than 2.
Delicious beer, very heavy coconut, but your tongue gets washed in pineapple. Perfect piña colada with a hoppy finish.
strong coconut profile, fruity / juicy, almost creamy at times.
all the flavors matched perfectly nothing was too overpowering. tried a bunch of pina colada iPas and this was by far the best
just tasted like pure hops to me
creamy and has all the flavors just doesn’t work as well as I’d hoped.
tastes just like a pina colada. goes great w hop profile
if you like coconut you will love this beer. Pina colada meets hazy IPA.
the coconut flavor really pops !!
really enjoyed this one. the coconut was great very fruity and a nice sourness to finish.
Not a fan
Very strong beer, more hoppy then I would have hoped, but definitely does the job taste wise in terms of pina colada resemblance. Wish it had more pineapple flavor than coconut power forward like it is
Nice creamy pineapple, and coconut IPA.