Deciduous Brewing Company
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
There’s nothing small about Littles from New Hampshire’s Deciduous Brewing. This brew is big in all the right ways! Check it out:
Enormous Flavors: This brew tastes like oranges on oranges on oranges! The sip starts off with fresh-squeezed OJ flavors, then fades into orange sherbet before a lingering note of orange creamsicle wafts in on the finish. As the flavors slowly dissolve, you might detect just a hint of orange peel bitterness.
Massive Praise: The lucky few who have tasted this beer are big-time in love!
- @Daniel P. loves that it “has dankness and a superb mouthfeel.”
- @Paul R. calls it “super hoppy and beautifully balanced!”
- @Chas A. describes it more simply: “perfect!”
Sky-high Hype: The beer isn’t the only thing feeling the love — Deciduous is among the most sought-after breweries in the northeast right now!
- Hop Culture calls them “one of our favorite breweries in New Hampshire.”
- Thrillist says they’re “one of the buzziest breweries in the State.”
- Earlier this year, the popular blog MOBEER named Deciduous the Best Brewery in New England!
Okay, there is one thing about this beer that’s small. The size of our stash! We have fewer than 30 cases to go around. So, we’ll be all out of Littles in just a little while.
“Some of the State’s Best Beer!” - Hop Culture