Lake James Lime
Fonta Flora Brewery
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
There are plenty of reasons to move your thumb down and mash that ‘Get It’ button to secure your cans of Lake James Lime Lager right now. Unfortunately, I only have time to tell you about 5 of them.
- This refreshing lime-infused Lager comes from North Carolina’s Fonta Flora Brewery. They’re one of Thrillist’s 32 Hottest Breweries in America, and they’ve made ‘Best Of’ lists at Gear Patrol, Hop Culture, and Forbes, just to name a few.
- Their Lager and Pilsner skills are super on-point. Bloomberg even called out a Fonta Flora brew as one of the country’s 2 best Lagers of 2019!
- This beer took some serious commitment! Not only does Fonta Flora brew it with local wheat and local heirloom corn, but they zest all the organic limes in-house! That’s a ton of work, but it allows the brewers to take only the zest, avoiding the white pith of the peel entirely for more vibrant lime flavor without the accompanying bitterness. Along with a dash of sea salt, that makes for a seriously refreshing sip.
- Unless you’re heading to North Carolina, this is your only shot at it — brews from Fonta Flora almost never leave the state.
- We have just 20 cases for all of Tavour! If you don’t get it, someone else will.
With Tavour, it's easy to beer it forward! Just head over to Tavour.com/gifts to send a gift box or gift card to the craft beer lover in your life. Cheers!