Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
It’s happening, it’s finally happening!
Lagers are getting the attention they deserve — and today’s killer new Northwest collab is a shining example.
- Ecliptic is led by brewing legend John Harris who created game-changing beers at Deschutes and Full Sail during his 3 decade career.
- The brewery was founded in 2013, and this is the first Lager they have ever canned!
- Their Cosmic Collaboration series is a favorite for Portland locals and this is the first time it’s been released in 16oz cans.
- Italian-Style Pilsner is a collaboration with Ruse, one of the most popular new breweries making waves in Portland.
- Ruse opened their doors less than two years ago and have already won the honor of The Oregonian’s Brewery of the Year in 2019!
Grab today’s clean, crisp, honey-toast flavored Italian-Style Pilsner now, and log onto Zoom on May 14th for the virtual release. Follow www.instagram.com/eclipticbrewing to catch both headbrewers John and Shawn LIVE for an evening of delicious fun, celebrating Ecliptic + Ruse Italian-Style Pilsner!
Tavour strictly supports independent beer. Ecliptic Brewing is certified independent by the Brewers Association