Saltfire Brewing Co
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
That’s how the folks at Utah’s Saltfire Brewing describe today’s boozy 6.2% ABV citrus-soaked Fury Kolsch. I’m not quite sure what that means, but here’s my best guess.
Delightful, adj. — “causing delight; charming”
- The layers of lemon zest, silky honey, and toasted biscuit brimming from today’s beer are quite delightful.
- The big ABV is balanced by a backbone of crackery malt, with hints of ripe oranges and stonefruit that give way to a delightfully clean finish.
- It’s delightful how Saltfire’s ability to blend modern flavors with classic styles earned them a shout out from Salt Lake City Weekly as the Hottest New Brewery in Utah!
Insane, adj. See also Absurd — “ridiculously unreasonable, unsound, or incongruous”
- Today’s beer is loaded with an insane 6.2% ABV — that’s almost 1.5x the standard booziness seen in almost every other Kolsch out there!
- When your buddies get a taste of this refreshing, flavor-packed brew, they’ll think it’s absolutely insane that this is the first time they’re hearing of Saltfire!
- With fans calling it out as “brilliant” and “a delicious take on the style,” it’s insane how hard it is to find Fury Kolsch anywhere outside of Utah!
Okay, I’m still not convinced that I really know what “delightfully insane” means, but after a bottle or two of Fury Kolsch, I could give two hoots!
All I really know is that every sip of today’s beer is delightful and it’s insane how much I want to indulge in this fresh, easy-to-drink brew.
*Fury Kolsch is best enjoyed poured into a Pilsner glass and served between 40-45 degrees.
Packaged On July 29th, 2019