Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Have you ever wondered what a real rainbow tastes like?
At long last, the search has ended! Today’s Fruit Bowl Cider from the Arizona craft masters at Cider Corps features a panoramic splash of color in the form of a refreshing, lip smacking beverage.
Each sip tastes like something you’d find breaking through clouds, painting a ribbon of bright flavor across your taste buds. No seriously — they stuffed every can with seven different fresh fruits to create a complex and delicious summertime sipper!
Dive into the full spectrum of these fresh-picked flavors, from start to finish:
- Apples — The dry base from Cider Corps creates a sensationally light, crisp body!
- Pears — A rounded sweetness akin to vanilla elevates the effervescent body to luxurious, velvety smoothness.
- Blueberries — Add a refreshing pucker with jammy juice to really open up the flavors.
- Pineapples — Tangy and tropical notes bounce off the taste buds and kick the whole cider up a notch!
- Tangerines — A smooth citrus blast adds yet another dose of complexity, steering the sip towards a satisfying finish.
- Strawberries — Linger on the tongue afterwards, leaving juicy and delicious notes of ester.
- Cherries — Stone fruit aromas waft from the glass, begging for another sip from the dark body, that starts us all the way back at the top.
That’s an incredible amount of fruity goodness in each sip! Untappd user @brett even says “No, really, you actually do get notes of every single fruit in every sip!”