Add your rating on the Tavour app.
A Note on This Beer
Back in 2008, Citra Hops exploded onto the craft scene like a lime-packed, grapefruit-soaked, orange-kissed rocket!
Even now, Citra’s popularity is still climbing. Brewers love it because, as Kegerator.com says, “It’s the most citrusy aroma Hop in the world of beer.”
And I know a few citrusy brew lovers on Tavour who are going to flip when they see today’s BlackStack Brewing hopbomb. It packs three different harvests of Citra Hops!
- A boatload of hand-selected Citra from this year’s harvest.
- A mountain of their favorite Citra Hops from last year’s stash.
- A ton of extra-potent Citra Cryo Hops — to intensify the flavor!
Appropriately, it’s called Free Citra. Early reviewers are giving this 10% ABV dream a whopping 4.46 on UT, and tangy juice lovers are falling head over heels:
- “Grapefruit monster. The Citra almost tingles. Thick hops and thick mouthfeel. You don't taste the 10% [ABV] at all.” @Joel S.
- “BlackStack is the best. This is so delicious.” @Andy E.
- “Uh- might be the best TIPA out there. It’s just so smoove” @Aaron S.
Grab a hold of this grapefruit and tangerine flavor beast while it’s still available. We don’t know when we’ll see this many citrusy layers in a brew again!