A Note on This Beer
Deep Inside Texas: The award-winning Belgian experts at Adelbert’s have made the dessert Quad a thing -- infusing their 10.2% ABV Flyin’ Monks in Pecan Rum-drenched oak!
- Inside the Trophy Case: This beer won a GABF Bronze! Seems like those judges had a cravin’ for some boozy pecan pie.
- Did You Say Pecan Rum? Indeed-a-roony! Adelbert’s injects their dark and fruity Quad base with oak that’s soaked up Spirit of Texas’ Pecan Street Rum. This rum was originally infused with real pecans and...oh bother, I’m drooling again.
- Where they Brew: Austin, TX, where anything goes -- anything big and delicious, that is.
- The Taste: A sticky-sweet nutty pie loaded up with caramel, candied plums, and oozing with brown sugar for days. #drunkpie
- When You Should Drink This: For dessert if you have mega pie-cravings and don’t have to work in the morning. Or, if you can’t want for the rich holiday desserts Grandma makes.
- Reminds Us Of: If top-rated Rochefort 10 went down to Dixie and feasted on praline candies.
Best Served in a Goblet, side by side with pecan pie.
Packaged On 2/4/2018
Add your rating on the Tavour app.