Anchorage Brewing Company
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
Non Stop Hops: This beast is brewed with Ekuanot and triple dry-hopped with Vic Secret, Citra, Mosaic, Waimea, and Citra Cryo! Full On Flavors: Look for tangy, tropical citrus, hints of mango and pineapple, a bit of dank melon, and pithy grapefruit along with a touch of pine on the finish.
Normally, when we get a massive, boozy Triple IPA from Anchorage Brewing, I get all excited and wax poetic about it. But today I don’t have to, because lucky early tasters on Untappd did it for me. Here’s what they say about today’s Embed Triple IPA:
- “The most spectacular floral bouquet I have ever enjoyed in this style of IPA, the combination of hops has really left a lasting impression! Gloriously happy mouth!” @Sarah P.
- “Delicious and citrusy, doesn’t drink like 9+abv. Could put a few of these down in a sitting.” @Trevor G.
- “Great beer; subtle hops on the nose, but once it hits your pallet it’s hops from beginning to finish.” @Don T.
- “ABC does it again! Grapefruity, slightly sweet, I get a ton of Citra!” @David U.
- “Hoppy and smooth. Best of both worlds. Great haze. And tropical notes too.” @Kali S.
- “I'm an Anchorage fan boy and this doesn't disappoint.” @Curt G.
Listen to your fellow hopheads and snag yourself a few cans of Embed before our stash runs out!
This beer is too new for ratings!
Tavour strictly supports independent beer. Anchorage Brewing Company is certified independent by the Brewers Association