Old Irving Brewing Co.
Add your rating on the Tavour app.
A Note on This Beer
If you’re going to drink a Hazy, why not drink a Hazy that’s the boozier, double-dry hopped version of a GABF gold-medal winner?
Especially when we’ve done the work to snag this thirst-quenching hopjuice for you, all the way from the Windy City! All you’ve got to do is hit that ‘Get it’ button. Here are a few reasons you should:
- Today’s brew comes from Old Irving Brewing Co., who made USA Today’s 10 Best Brewpubs of the Year list three years in a row!
- Double Beezer is a delectable double dry-hopped Double IPA, brewed with Citra and Mosaic Hops!
- At 8.5% ABV, it’s the amped-up version of Beezer, Old Irving’s GABF gold medal-winning flagship IPA. The Hazy category is the most competitive of the bunch, so snagging Gold is no easy feat!
- The scent is straight-up mango juice, and the body is smooth, velvety, and citrusy-sweet. At first taste, a mouthwatering pithiness surrounds your tongue, melting into waves of tangerines, peaches, papayas, and limes.
- And, the best reason of all — it’s our very first brew from these award-winning Chicagoans, and it’s the first time anyone’s laid eyes on it outside of Illinois or Wisconsin.
So, like I said — if you’re gonna drink a Hazy, why not have it be one of the best?
Rated 4.27 on Untappd