A Note on This Beer
There’s only one thing you gotta know about GoodLife’scitrusy Comatose Imperial IPA -- it’s BIG in every way! I’m talkin’ BIG hop intensity, BIG booze, BIG flavor, and a BIG ol’ list of awards to back it up. Let’s get into it!
- Double dry-hopping? That’s Child’s play! Comatose is triple dry-hopped for flavorful hoppy potency that’ll knock your socks off!
- You like hops? Comatose has enough to bury you in a mountain of Lupulin: A huge 5 lbs per barrel of Mosaic, El Dorado, Chinook, and Meridian Hops pack this beast with flavor you’ll never believe!
- Speaking of flavor, you’re gonna get a tasty turbo-charged range of candied orange, pine sap, grapefruit zest, and black pepper -- yowza!
- You like your IPAs bitter? Comatose is loaded with 95 IBUs that’ll slap your tastebuds into next Tuesday, buckaroo!
- Looking for a boozy kick? 8.5% ABV should do ya just right! And if not, drink another can!
- How ‘bout hardware? This powerhouse nabbed GoodLife 6 awards, including medals at the Best of Craft Beer Awards and the World Beer Championships!
- People love it! Don’t rely on the judges, this is a tried-and-true hopbomb that’s earned 4.09 (BA) and 4.03 (UT) ratings!
There ya have it folks, Comatose is a muscled-up monster that’ll reward you with the intense blast of flavor you deserve, brewed up by GABF medal-winning, hoppy experts. You don’t have time to putter around with weak, little beers -- go big or go Comatose!
Rated 4.08 on BeerAdvocate; 4.03 on Untappd
Packaged On 8/5/2018