Moonraker Brewing Co.
A Note on This Beer
Ready for the top 5 reasons to get stoked about today’s Citra Double? Let’s count it down!
5) It comes from Moonraker — one of Thrillist’s 32 Hottest Breweries in America Right Now!
4) You already missed out once! When we got a tiny stash of this brew back in July, it sold out so fast that you probably didn’t even see it.
3) Fans can’t get enough of this stuff. It comes with a sky-high 4.26 UT rating! Usually thirsty California craft fans drink it all up, but we finally managed to smuggle away a stash to share.
2) A giant pile of 100% Citra Hops amps up this single-hop sipper with a mountain of citrus flavor!
1) It tastes like a blend of tangerine, grapefruit, and fresh squeezed OJ, all wrapped in a body so crushably smooth you won’t even notice the 8.5% ABV!
But, you know what’s most exciting of all? Today, you don’t have to trek out to California to get a taste!
Rated 4.26 on Untappd!
With Tavour, it's easy to beer it forward! Just head over to Tavour.com/gifts to send a gift box or gift card to the craft beer lover in your life. Cheers!
Add your rating on the Tavour app.
Glad I had this one a second time as the first beer because it’s really good. First time I wasn’t impressed. Love the citra
Smooth and citrus. Like really good oj
great smell, deep murky orange appearance, lively delicious taste!
Super disappointing! Had this beer in California and was fantastic. Tavour's mishandling and shipping caused it to fall flat and get skunked.
Solid juicy DIPA, good but nothing too distinguished
Crushable for sure. Very smooth and full of flavor. Wish I had ordered more!
Straight smooth OJ... ‘nough said!
A delicious classic citra smooth taste
It wasn't for me it was to sour
Hoppy, fairly smooth, not a ton of fruity notes but a good beer, would order again.
Love this one!!!
Good DIPA but not great. Some citrus flavor.
Super smooth and delicious and has a punch!
My IPA loving guy said this was a very well done beer!
A little too boozy for my taste. But everything else is on point.
Yum! Perfectly balanced
Very smooth hoppy experience. Loved every drop. If you enjoy IPAs this is a must.
I really enjoyed this one from start to finish. Had a great smooth citrusy flavor and a slight bite at the end. Sad that I had not ordered more.
Very good. Face full of citrus! Very, very hazy.
Crushable from start to finish. A great hazy IPA - glad I got two!
Really good IPA
Citra hops? Yes please
Good strong beer, not really a stand out
DDH double citra was damn good
A veeer nice
Can’t go wrong with Citra!
Crushable (I try not to use this often, but it fits here). Everyday drinker.
Drinks like a single IPA, but not in a good way. Surprisingly thin, not much depth of flavor. Citrus up front, but it fades quickly. For me, it’s just ok.
Absolutely crushable indeed, would drink these back to back to back!