Add your rating on the Tavour app.
Daily corona battle. Battle indeed edition. This is another nice edition of the Edge of Mysteries series. Not my fave, but Galaxy leads and grassy finishes.
Bushel-basket of Galaxy in these, which starts good and finishes great. Highly drinkable
Liked the Azacca one more but this is still pretty tasty. There is a pronounced dry funky rind bite on the finish which I’m not sure about. As you can see, I’m on the edge on this one…
Fresh and fruity, all around a really good IPA.
not bad... a little light on flavor
Not normally a fan of galaxy hops but this was still very crisp and smooth anyway.
love it. easy drinking.
very good, finishes dry
perfect boat beer
Light color and a light feel. Very grassy, with some lemony citrus, a nice change of pace from the juice bomb NEIPAs.
Nice taste with a variety of flavors including a dry grassy finish. Good drinking IPA.
This beer is 90% good hops flavor but then leaves a 10% sour afterwards.
crisp and well balanced.
Super bright and crisp with typical juicy finish from Galaxy hops. Well done 👍🏻