Braaaaaaaains- Blueberry Lemon
Drekker Brewing Company
A Note on This Beer
There are a few things we know for sure about Drekker’s highly sought-after, 4.33-rated Braaaaaaaains Smoothie Sour series.
For one, they’re jam packed with BIG fruit flavors from the massive amounts of puree the brewers add into the mix. The brews are also thick, smooth, and balanced from the “double secret smoothie treatment” of sea salt, lactose, and vanilla.
And Tavoursters snag ‘em up quickly — Braaaaaaaains regularly fly away in less than 24 hours!
But there’s something I’ve never been able to figure out about these milkshake-thick, fruity brews: what are all those “A’s” doing in the name?
In the case of today’s blueberry and lemon-packed version, some devoted drinkers have helped me to define ‘em:
- “A lemon bar with berries!” @Jimmie P
- “Amazing! OMG. F’n amazing.” @Brandon K.
- “A sweet ‘n’ sour indulgence” @Chris K
- “ALWAYS LOVE BRAINS!” @Tiffany K. (except I couldn’t include all of the drool-y face emojis she used in this writeup!)
- “Another winner from Drekker!” @Anthony D.
- “Authentic blueberry flavors with a tart pop of lemon and a vanilla hit on the end” @Aaron G
- “A blueberry-covered lemon drop!” @Just One of the Dans
- “A perfect combo: tangy but sweet.” @Susano S.
So get sippin’, and let me know if this brain juice helps you think up more A-wesome descriptors!
Add your rating on the Tavour app.
Nice balance between blueberry and Lemon! perfect amount of tartness
Absolutely delicious. Blueberry and Lemon balanced together great with the vanilla.
drekker kills it everytime !