Big Big Trouble
Hopfly Brewing Co.
Find and rate beers like this on the Tavour app!
A Note on This Beer
There’s so much overwhelming praise flooding the internet for Big Big Trouble Imperial Coffee Stout, it was hard to narrow it down to just a few quotes. So, we went with several!
- “I'm not sure I've ever had a more well-balanced coffee stout. This was amazing.” @KRH 1.
- “Fantastic coffee and caramel with over-the-top malty goodness.” @Ryan C.
- “Deceptively smooth at 12% ABV.” @Marty B.
- “Very balanced, smooth drinking, slight coffee booziness left on the tongue. Really great Imperial Stout!” @Jacob G.
- “This is so rich and thick! Really tasty, too.” @Tony O.
- “So thick, smooth, roasty and delicious. I'll sleep well tonight.” @Johnny H.
The masterminds behind this dark beauty? That would be HopFly Brewing, the rising Eastern North Carolina brewery that PorchDrinking.com and The Denver Post call a “must try!”
They use a specialty coffee blend from Counter Culture Coffee to craft Big Big Trouble. As you can see from the quotes above — which is just a small sampling of the fans going gaga for this silky-thick 12% ABV Imperial Stout — the results are darn impressive!
Ready to sip into some Big Big Trouble?