Tavour.com, a fast-growing retail startup in Seattle, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to own freight and last mile delivery to our members.
The craft brewing industry is comprised of dozens of individuals who all have a common interest--creating the absolute best beer for their fans around the country. Here at Tavour, we are obsessed with finding the hidden gems of the brewing industry. We pride ourselves on supporting independent breweries by making amazing craft beer accessible nationwide.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Optimize Tavour’s logistics network by ensuring orders are delivered as efficiently as possible
- Work closely with freight and last mile carriers to build relationships and ensure orders are delivered on time
- Identify new regional delivery partners that meet Tavour’s criteria for pricing, service level, etc
- Act as the POC between last mile delivery carriers and Tavour stakeholders to resolve operations or tech issues
- Assess performance and analyze KPIs (on time delivery %, customer service complaints, cost) for freight and last mile carriers
- Organizational skills are key
- Being incredibly detailed is a must
- Ability to see around corners
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, lookup functions, etc). Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Four-year college degree
- At least two years of organizational experience
- Ability to analyze data to see trends
- Organized, analytical, professional, and curious
- Must live in the greater Seattle Area and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- ORCA card
- Monthly fitness membership
- A fun downtown office to work from
- Lots of free craft beer to taste
To apply for this position, please submit your resume via our online application portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.