A Note on This Beer
Hopheads seeking mega hop potency are always on the hunt for the dankest of the dank IPAs. That’s why the refreshing hop experts at Bend’s GoodLife Brewing and homebrewer/recording artist G. Love set out to concoct the dankest IPA known to mankind -- G. Love’s Special Sauce Danky Dankster!
So how did G. Love and the GoodLife team crank the dank up to 11? They unleashed the force of 6 different hops at an outrageous 5 lbs per barrel! This righteous combination spells out huge citrusy, grassy, and fruity flavors gathered around 70 IBUs that’ll send you straight to the dank tank.
Chickity check the stats on these groovy green hop cones:
- Mosaic: Grassy tangerine, hip to the scene.
- Idaho 7: Apricot-papaya, now that’s some fiya!
- Mandarina Bavaria: Orange juice and zest, I’m feelin’ blessed.
- Centennial: Floral lemon, now we be jammin’.
- Columbus: A lil’ black pepper bite, that’s right!
- El Dorado: Tropical fruit, gimme the loot!
GoodLife displays their hoppy talents in their collection of easy-drinking IPAs, and G. Love has been an enthusiastic homebrewer since 1990 -- he crafted his first batch of IPA for a junior year chemistry class! Their expertise comes together in Special Sauce, a hopbomb of epic proportions that still goes down scary smooth. Jump on it now, because you won’t find it outside the Northwest, and frankly this dank is meant to be drank.
Only available in the Northwest
Add your rating on the Tavour app.